- Purpose, tasks and needs for the course work of pupil
- May Degree Reduce Unemployment
- Scholarships with March 2015 deadlines
- What You Need to Learn
- JUST HOW TO STOP GAMING NOW 10 Ways You’re Able To Try End writing sample Today
- Personalized Reference Letter Samples
- Continuingeducation will help you receive a certification that is better.
- An expert addressing support about the palm that is reverse will give a lot of strengths to you.
- Reputation in difficult negotiations
- Inteligencia sobre fuentes abiertas
Strategic Outlook: 2012 Summer Olympic Games
Autor: National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center
Major social events such as the World Cup, Super Bowl, and Olympics have typically drawn the interest of cyber criminals and hacktivists. Open source reporting indicated that China was subjected to approximately 12 million online attacks per day during the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. Two months after the closing ceremony for the 2008 Games, cyber criminals began launching campaigns using 2012 London Summer Olympic themes. Reporting last year indicates some groups are also preparing attacks linked to the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, Russia.
Descargue el art√≠culo completo en este link.